pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Cheesecake in a Mug

source

Everyone loves dessert. Sometimes you just don't feel like spending hours slaving in the kitchen making something or you go to make a batch of cookies and easily eat 10, been there done that! 

Some have asked me if there was something other than cake that you could make in a mug. It took me sometime but I think I have found it! This will have to definitely be added to the list of "splurge" items waiting for me on a Friday night.

2 ounces cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp sour cream
1 egg
½ tsp lemon juice
¼ tsp vanilla
2-4 tbsp sugar (taste as you go)

Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a microwave-safe bowl. Cook on high heat for 90 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds incorporating all ingredients. Refrigerate until serving.
Here are a few options: Top with fresh fruit, whipped cream or nut meal.

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment