pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Centerpieces

To all of my readers who celebrate Easter, Happy Easter. Unlike every other year, I decided not to get out my Easter decorations. We are making a big move in only 2 months and I did not feel like rummaging through boxes to get to them. 

Yesterday while we were out running errands, my oldest son found the prettiest bouquet of flowers. With those big brown eyes, he looked at me and said "can we at least put these on our table?" All right, how could I say no to that face....off to Dollar Tree we went, WITH our new bouquet of flowers.

I wanted to find something inexpensive just in case we decided to through it away instead of packing it. Not only was this under $8 bucks, it came out super cute and it will be packed into a box and will find a place on the table next Easter.

Easter grass, any color
bunny peeps
jelly beans
glass container
egg decorations



First pour the jellybeans into the glass containers. Fill about 1/4 of the way full.



Next line up your bunny peeps all around the container.



Now fill the middle in with the Easter grass.



Take your egg decorations and stick them into the grass, through the jellybeans until you hit bottom. 



Voila! As you can see, my oldest was quite proud of himself. He did a wonderful job. Looks like he will be making them next year too.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment