pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Cake Batter Milkshakes


I love to bake. Baking is definitely my stress reliever  The one bad thing about having a passion to bake, you eat it all. Batter, especially cake batter, do not even tempt me. It takes all the will-power I have to not eat all of the batter  before it even touches the pan. While scanning Pinterest for some new recipes I came upon these. How wrong is it to incorporate one of my favorite things into drinkable form. A milkshake that embodies everything delicious about cake batter, enjoy!


Funfetti Milkshake recipe



Funfetti Milkshakes, makes 3-4 servings

Needed: 1 box of Funfetti cake mix, additional ingredients the box directions call for (except eggs), 4-5 cups milk and 4-5 scoops of vanilla ice-cream. Serve with extra sprinkles if you like! I rub a little bit of corn syrup on the edges of my glasses then dipped them in sprinkles to get this pretty rim look. 

Devil's Food Cake Milkshake Recipe

Devils Food Cake Batter Milkshakes, makes 3-4 servings
Needed: 1 box of Devil's Food (or chocolate) cake mix, additional ingredients the box directions call for (except eggs), 4-5 cups milk and 4-5 scoops of chocolate ice-cream. Serve with extra sprinkles if you like! I rub a little bit of corn syrup on the edges of my glasses then dipped them in sprinkles to get this pretty rim look. 

Pineapple Upside Down Cake Milkshake Recipe

Pineapple Upside Down Cake Batter Milkshakes, makes 3-4 servings
Needed: 1 box of Pineapple cake mix, additional ingredients the box directions call for (except eggs), 2 cups fresh or canned pineapple, 4-5 cups skim milk and 2-3 scoops of nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt, and pineapple chunks + cherries for garnish.






post signature

Images and recipes from A Beautiful Mess

No comments:

Post a Comment