pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

DIY Custom Shade Tinted Moisturizer

It is springtime. Well it is a really screwed up version of springtime. I don't know about where you live but here in North Carolina its 80 degrees, sunny, laying out at the beach weather and the next day its 45 degrees, raining and you are looking for your winter coat.

The warm days are on the way though to stay, hopefully, very soon. When the heat starts to rise and we ungratefully welcome the wonderful humidity, it is time to change from full face makeup to tinted moisturizer. Personally, I don't like the 'my face is melting off' look. The only problem I have is making sure I have the right color. Not only that, living at the beach, I tan very fast. Granted I have more than my fair share of makeup, I really don't want to have to buy a whole range of colors to match my tan and then my fading tan once September gets here.

To make your own custom shade all you will need is a little pot/pan/container, your favorite foundation and moisturizer.










Mix, Mix, Mix



There you have it. Your very own custom shade of tinted moisturizer  You can make a lot of just a little but now you will always have the right shade on hand!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment