pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Brown Sugar Scrub

Don't you love using those expensive body scrubs every now and then but hate paying a small fortune for them? Here is a recipe that I have found that will give you the same luxurious results but for a lot less. You can make a large jar for yourself or give them as gifts.


You will need:

1 cup of brown sugar
1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons of honey

If you are going to give them as gifts, try to find some cute glass jars to put the scrub in. If I am making this for myself, I always keep small glass jars on hand that some of my favorite sauces come in, like a pesto jar.

In a bowl, add all 3 ingredients and combine them together. Make it pretty with some ribbon and a label to give away or go indulge in it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment