pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Tiffany Blue New Years Cocktail

Tiffany Blue Holiday Cocktail.    2 ounces Stolichnaya Vanilla, 2 ounces Malibu rum, 2 ounces Coco Lopez, ¼ ounce Blue Curacao. Shake well and pour into a martini glass. (Honey and coconut on rim of glass)

Well it is that time of year again, where we all reflect on the past year and begin dreaming of our accomplishments for the coming year. This year, my husband is off traveling for work so its just the boys and I. Tonight will probably turn into a night of chick flicks, a blue cocktail and snoring children.

My resolution for the year is to expand my blog and to be able to bring you yummy recipes and simply chic DIY crafts! For my family, oh I hope we get a little more organized. Maybe I should brush the dust off of my Organization board on Pinterest and give it a go.

I hope you all have a wonderful beginning to the New Year and have had a wonderful Holiday season.

To toast 2012 away, lets go out with a bang! Try something new, something blue and something a little fashionable.


For this Blue Cocktail you will need:

2 oz Vanilla Vodka
2 oz Malibu Rum
2 oz Cream of Coconut
1/4 oz Blue Curacao

Shake well and pour into a martini glass.

To decorate the rim, line the rim with some honey and roll the rim in coconut.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment