pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Nutella Hot Chocolate



As the crisp autumn air leads to frigid winter days, hot chocolate slowly begins to replace my daily cup of coffee. Coffee is a true and loyal friend to me. Without it, I do not think I could survive a day in mommyhood!

I can remember the days where I would stock up on the boxes of hot chocolate packages and would try to make them last as long as I could. Then I grew up and the taste buds began to mature....there had to be something better than store bought packages of hot chocolate.

I have already shown you how to make hot chocolate with peanut butter..but this my friends, has to be my favorite ingredient to use in making hot chocolate Nutella. If you have never tried Nutella, then you have been missing out. The creamy chocolaty and hazelnut combination is to die for. I am sure that if you are a Nutella veteran or a novice, you are going to love this recipe.


Here is what you will need to make heaven in a mug

*1 cup of whole milk....you can use whatever you prefer
*2 tbsp of Nutella


1. Put the milk into a saucepan and heat it up until it starts to lightly bubble.
2. Pour the milk into a glass.
3. Stir in the Nutella and let it melt away.

Now sit down and relax and enjoy your yummy cup of hot chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment