pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Spiked Eggnog

There are a few reasons why I absolutely love Christmastime. One, I love decorating. Two, I absolutely love the smiles on my childrens faces now that they are getting older and have a real understand of what Christmas is about. Three....eggnog! That is probably one of my most favorite sights, when the shelves at the grocery store are stocked with eggnog. I know, I know, the homemade stuff is so much better. But there are times when I do not feel like pulling out all of the ingredients to make it, I need instant gratification at times, and going to the store to buy my favorite brand is much easier.

As I was doing my nightly trolling online for the new celebrity gossip and catching up on the days news events, I came upon something that I am going to have to try, like tonight! Whoever would have thought to put these ingredients together is genius!

source

Go get your cup, your eggnog and get ready to be surprised.

Here is what you are going to need

1 1/2 oz of vodka
3/4 oz of Kahlua
6 oz of eggnog

Grab a glass and fill it with ice. Pour the vodka and the Kahlua over the ice. Now top with the eggnog. Stir it and if you want, add a little nutmeg to the top.

I am sure that after you try this, you are going to look at store bought eggnog a little differently.



No comments:

Post a Comment